The Men's Venga Rock Pants from Patagonia have been designed to allow movement without compromising durability making them the perfect choice for rock climbers. These technical organic cotton/spandex blend pants feature crotch gusset and articulated legs to provide comfort through every drop knee and high step. Featuring a reinforced seat for durability and adjustable OppoSet™ closure for a customisable fit, these lightweight pants will help you push yourself to your limit. Rear and thigh pockets provide ample storage for essentials.
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offer a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh patch pocket is discreetly integrated into pattern pieces
- Materials: 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave
- Weight: 354 g (12.5 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.