The Men's Venga Rock Pants from Patagonia have been designed to allow movement without compromising durability making them the perfect choice for rock climbers. These technical organic cotton/spandex blend pants feature crotch gusset and articulated legs to provide comfort through every drop knee and high step. Featuring a reinforced seat for durability and adjustable OppoSet™ closure for a customisable fit, these lightweight pants will help you push yourself to your limit. Rear and thigh pockets provide ample storage for essentials.
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offer a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh patch pocket is discreetly integrated into pattern pieces
- Materials: 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave
- Weight: 354 g (12.5 oz)
You may also like....