The Patagonia Menâ€™s Triolet Pant is a durable all-around mountain shell built for stormy weather. The 3-Layer GORE-TEXÂ® fabric provides incredibly durable waterproof and breathable protection whilst internal gaiters ensure that the snow stays on the hill. A full range of easily accessible adjustments ensure a comfortable fit, and added articulation of the knees and seat gives you a more natural range of motion and the freedom to really enjoy the challenges of the backcountry.
- Fabric: Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEXÂ® fabric.
- Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable nylon GORE-TEX fabric repels moisture
- Separating waist with 2-way zippered fly
- Built-in belt
- Two handwarmer pockets with watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Full-length side zip for easy on/off
- Snap closures at ankle
- Articulated seat and knees
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard
- Internal gaiter
- Internal shock-cord and tie-down loops
- Weight: 635g
You may also like....