The Men's Torrentshell Plus Jacket is for the devoted backpacker and trekker. The H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop fabric has been reinforced on the shoulders and side making this jacket even better than before. The jacket has an adjustabl hood with a laminated visor.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture, while shoulder and side panel reinforcements provide high abrasion resistance
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Watertight, coated center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Pockets: two welted, zippered handwarmers with DWR-treated zips, internal drop-in mesh pocket; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zippers with welted exterior storm flap and DWR-treated zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement: H2No 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
You may also like....