The Patagonia Torrentshell jacket is perfect for use when trekking and hiking in drenching conditions. It provides durable and lightweight waterproof/breathable protection, and can be packed into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (has a clip-in loop).
- Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Initiative
- 2.5-layer H2NoÂ® shell fabric
- Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows away
- Microfleece-lined neck
- Centre zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out
- Pit zips with storm flaps and DelugeÂ® DWR treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Hand warmer pockets
- Drawcord hem
- Packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- WEIGHT: 309g
You may also like....