The Men's Tezzeron Jacket from Patagonia has been designed for excursions in changeable weather. The soft and lightweight Terrezon features a cinchable fixed hood and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block wind and protect against drizzle. The jacket provides 50+ UPF sun protection for when the sun comes out, and can be neatly packed away into its own pocket when the temperature begins to rise. Two side pockets allow ample storage space for essential items and the left jacket pocket accommodates headphone cables.
- Lightweight, weather-resistant nylon jacket with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-length, center-front zipper with reflective climbing rope–inspired zipper pull and reflective detailing on zipper and back yoke
- Two side-entry pockets with zipper closures; right pocket converts into stuffsack
- Fixed hood with cinchable opening
- Left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Hip length
- Materials: 3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 396 g (14 oz)
You may also like....