The Men's Tezzeron Jacket from Patagonia has been designed for excursions in changeable weather. The soft and lightweight Terrezon features a cinchable fixed hood and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block wind and protect against drizzle. The jacket provides 50+ UPF sun protection for when the sun comes out, and can be neatly packed away into its own pocket when the temperature begins to rise. Two side pockets allow ample storage space for essential items and the left jacket pocket accommodates headphone cables.
- Lightweight, weather-resistant nylon jacket with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-length, center-front zipper with reflective climbing rope–inspired zipper pull and reflective detailing on zipper and back yoke
- Two side-entry pockets with zipper closures; right pocket converts into stuffsack
- Fixed hood with cinchable opening
- Left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Hip length
- Materials: 3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 396 g (14 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.