The Men's Rock Craft Shorts 12" is constructed with a blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex making the fabric flexible meaning the shorts move with you. The shorts are 40-UPF and have a water repellent finish. Constructed for climbing and wearing a harness the shorts have offset belt loops, a low-profile front snap and a gusseted crotch while the five pocket design keeps you organised.
- Made of lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip fly with metal snap closure; belt loops
- Pockets: two front angled; two-rear patch with envelope closure; zippered patch pocket on right thigh
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 12" inseam
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection