If youâ€™re looking for the technical fleece that can keep up with you when youâ€™re attacking the mountain, then look no further. The Patagonia Menâ€™s R2 Jacket is constructed using Patagoniaâ€™s unique RegulatorÂ® system, which combines PolaretcÂ® Thermal Pro and PolaretecÂ® Power dry to ensure warmth and temperature control during periods of high activity. Breathable, stretchy and built for easy layering, the R2 Jacket gives you the flexibility and versatility that you need to push your limits.
- The R2 Jacketâ€™s directionally knit PolartecÂ® Thermal ProÂ® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1 PolartecÂ® Power DryÂ® high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Discreet, on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 6.1-oz PolartecÂ® Thermal ProÂ® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec Power DryÂ® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex