Streamlined, light and versatile, the R1Â® Hoody pushes the primary design principle: Perfection is achieved when there's nothing left to take away. Alpinists and backcountry skiers live in this finely tuned, versatile favorite that's made of PolartecÂ® Power DryÂ® polyester with a high/low grid interior. The fabric provides enhanced breathability, superb compressibility and stretch, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Its design features the pared-down detailing that avid climbers and backcountry skiers need â€“ from the deep-venting front zipper that's offset at the face to wrist-warming thumb loops to the snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. With raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, an exterior chest pocket and low-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and bottom hem for minimal bulk under a harness.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- CapileneÂ® 4 stretch panels under the arms, at cuffs and hem reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood; deep front zipper is offset for next-to-chin comfort
- Zippered, brushed polyester mesh chest pocket
- Raglan sleeves for comfort under pack straps; Capilene 4 cuffs stretch and have thumb loops to hold sleeves in place
- Body: 6.8-oz PolartecÂ® Power DryÂ® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
You may also like....