The classic R1 Jacket offers maximum versatility for the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. Made with RegulatorÂ® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral-stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 6.8-oz PolartecÂ® Power DryÂ® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar, underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz PolartecÂ® Power
- DryÂ® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- Weight: 357g
You may also like....