The Patagonia Quandary Shorts are a fantastic choice for summer walking, climbing and traveling, with a gusseted crotch and stretchy fabric for comfort and unconstrained movement. The lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend is tough enough to deal with bushwhacking and thrutchy off widths and has the added benefit of a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. A curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips to keep your shorts from migrating downward when youâ€™re high stepping upward. These 12â€� shorts feature two front pockets, two in back, a stealthy coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security.
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Curved waistband design follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit
- Metal button closure with zip fly
- Two hand warmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Durable water repellent finish
- 40-UPF sun protection
- Fabric is bluesignÂ® approved
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
You may also like....