The Patagonian Puckerware Shirt is a wrinkle resistant, quick drying short sleeve collared shirt ideal for trekking and traveling in warm weather. This comfortable short-sleeved shirt is made of a recycled textured polyester/organic cotton blend that is wrinkle resistant, wicks moisture and stays dry even in hot, humid weather. Featuring a button-through left-chest pocket, side vents and straight hem this shirt is suitable for day or informal evening wear.
- All-recycled polyester/organic cotton blend that dries quickly
- Textured fabric lifts shirt away from skin for warm-weather comfort
- Metal button closure with zip fly
- Button-front shirt with button-through, left-chest patch pocket
- Straight hem with side vents
- 65% all-recycled polyester/35% organic cotton yarn-dyed seersucker
- 198 g (7 oz)
|Recycled polyester:||Today, we recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste and worn-out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce clothing. And we offer recycled polyester in a lot more garments, including Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts and fleece.Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. It curbs discards, thereby prolonging landfill life and reducing toxic emissions from incinerators. It helps to promote new recycling streams for polyester clothing that is no longer wearable. And it causes less air, water and soil contamination compared to using nonrecycled polyester.|
You may also like....