If you're after a versatile freeride pant that can take you from the piste and park to powder, then the Patagonia Powder Bowl Pant fits the bill. Constructed from durable 2-layer Gore-Tex®, you get the tough weather protection that you need for conquering the backcountry, with optimum breathability to keep you feeling comfortable during periods of high activity. The relaxed fit allows plenty of room for layering in more severe conditions with an articulated cut to give you the freedom of movement for unrestricted exploration.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and a self-fabric lining repels and wicks away moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back; two thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: Seat and upper thighs: 2-oz 100% brushed polyester mesh. Legs: 2.3-oz 100% polyester mesh. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
You may also like....