From approach to summit and back again, the Piton Hybrid Hoody lets you move uninterrupted, shedding spindrift and wind, spanning the space between midlayer and shell. A truly technical fleece for alpine climbing, its trim design features a durable PolartecÂ® Wind ProÂ® fabric (90% polyester thatâ€™s 50% recycled/10% spandex) in key areas (top of hood, elbows and front panels, over the shoulders, down to mid-back) with HardfaceÂ® Technology that enhances the DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for increased water repellency and abrasion-resistance. The remaining areas use super breathable, stretchy and wicking Polartec Power DryÂ® fabric (94% polyester thatâ€™s 54% recycled/6% spandex), creating a flexible body-mapped design that lets you wear the jacket as a moderate-conditions outer layer until itâ€™s time to don a full-on shell. Designed with a stretchy, snug-fitting balaclava-style hood, zippered chest pocket and shoulders without seams for comfort under a pack.
- Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology and a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm, brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket
- Shoulder seams eliminated for pack-wearing comfort
- Front body panels: 7.9-oz PolartecÂ® Wind ProÂ® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with HardfaceÂ® Technology and a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power DryÂ® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
You may also like....