The Patagonia Northwall Pants are next generation Softshells ideally suited to cold conditions. Made using Polartec Power Shield Pro outer fabric and Patagonia's Regulator R4 fleece on the inside, the Northwall is water resistant and highly breathable, and has great stretch and a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch reduces seam bulk and weight.
- Separating waistband with 2-way zippered fly and Drop Seat configuration for ease of use with a harness
- Thigh pocket with moisture-shedding DWR-treated reverse-coil zipper positioned out of the way of harness leg-loops
- Articulated knee and seat for enhanced mobility while climbing
- Slim lower leg profile with scuff guard is built for use with crampons
- Internal tie-down loops for use with ice-climbing boots
- WEIGHT: 601g
- Productcode: A1B13610