The Patagonia Northwall Jacket is a go-to Softshell ideally suited to cold conditions. Made using Polartec Power Shield Pro outer fabric and Patagonia's Regulator R4 fleece on the inside, the Northwall is water resistant and highly breathable, and has great stretch and a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitching reduces seam bulk and weight
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction for mobility
- Harness and pack-compatible torso pocket configuration with moisture-shedding DWR-treated reverse-coil zippers
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
- WEIGHT: 680g
You may also like....