Sleek, light and surprisingly warm, the Nano PuffÂ® Pullover blocks wind, sheds snow and traps heat with the best available synthetic insulation. A deep-venting half-zip avoids harness-line bulk and minimizes weight, and the 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly, whether worn as an outer or midlayer. It's weather-resistant and windproof enough to wear as an insulated shell in a sudden squall, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds) and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoftÂ® ONE (60-g) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The Nano PuffÂ® Pullover packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into zippered self-storage chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuff and hem trap warmth and seal out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoftÂ® ONE 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 289 g (10.2 oz)