The Patagonia Menâ€™s Nano Puff Hybrid Jacket is an ultra-light, all-round layer that is well worth having to hand. The jacket is windproof and has enough weather resistance to protect you from a sudden squall. The low bulk design means that you can wear it to climb and still be able to see your footholds, and it is ideal for extra belay warmth. The Nano Puff Hybrid Jacket can be worn as outerwear or used as a part of a layering system in colder climates; the PrimaloftÂ® One insulation provides amazing thermal protection event when wet and is incredible compressible. The jacket packs down into the internal chest pocket, which serves as a handy carry case and has a carabiner clip-in-loop allowing you to attach it to your pack or harness for quick, convenient protection whenever and wherever you need it.
- Fabric: Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoftÂ® One 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Shell and lining have a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation
- Two zippered handwarmers
- Helmet compatible, elasticated hood
- One internal zippered chest pocket (that doubles as a stuff sack)
- Reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Weight: 397 g
You may also like....