The Men's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket from Patagonia has been specifically designed for high-intensity activities. This versatile jacket can be worn as an outer-layer during summer climbing trips and a mid-layer to keep you warm during cooler weather expeditions.
Constructed from a durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner wither an outer DWR coating that provides excellent freedom of movement and breathability while protecting you against light precipitation. The inner arm, side and pack panels are constructed of polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odour control that wicks body heat and moisture away from the skin and helps to keep the jacket fresh on longer expeditions.
To top it off, Patagonia have incorporated revolutionary FullRange® insulation that is both warm and extremely breathable, and providing excellent stretch properties. Stretch bound cuffs with thumb holes and the high rise collar help to keep cold air out. Zipped hand warmer pockets have low bulk to fit comfortably under a harness or pack, so whether you're scaling a rock face, cross country skiing or mountain biking, the Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket is the perfect choice.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM on front; 130-CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms and side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk cuff uses stretch knit with discreet thumb-slot to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- Materials: Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop, Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain-weave, Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation, Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Weight: 286 g (10.1 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like...