The Men's Long Sleeve Steersman Shirt from Patagonia is perfect for travelling or chilling in warm climates. The shirt is constructed with a light, open-weave organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts away from your skin, so you stay as cool as possible on the steamy journey to the surf.
Airy and fast-wicking for hot and humid climates, it's a traditional short-sleeved coconut button-front shirt with double-needle reinforced seams and shirttail hem. Two flapped chest pockets have button closures to keep your valuables safe.
- Made of a fast-wicking 100% organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts away from your skin for breezy comfort in hot and humid weather
- Traditional long-sleeved button-front shirt with point collar, double-needle reinforced seams and 2-button-adjustable cuffs
- Flapped patch chest pockets with button closures
- Coconut buttons throughout
- Shirttail hem
- Materials: 2.8-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed plain weave with a crinkle finish
- Weight: 195 g (6.9 oz)