The Men's Long Sleeve Steersman Shirt from Patagonia is perfect for travelling or chilling in warm climates. The shirt is constructed with a light, open-weave organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts away from your skin, so you stay as cool as possible on the steamy journey to the surf.
Airy and fast-wicking for hot and humid climates, it's a traditional short-sleeved coconut button-front shirt with double-needle reinforced seams and shirttail hem. Two flapped chest pockets have button closures to keep your valuables safe.
- Made of a fast-wicking 100% organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts away from your skin for breezy comfort in hot and humid weather
- Traditional long-sleeved button-front shirt with point collar, double-needle reinforced seams and 2-button-adjustable cuffs
- Flapped patch chest pockets with button closures
- Coconut buttons throughout
- Shirttail hem
- Materials: 2.8-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed plain weave with a crinkle finish
- Weight: 195 g (6.9 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like...