The Men's Long Sleeve El Ray Shirt from Patagonia is perfect for travelling or relaxing in warm climates. This lightweight shirt is constructed from an easy-care, quick-drying nylon fabric with a wicking treatment that moves moisture away from your skin, helping you stay cool and dry.
The shirt features roll-up sleeved and coconut buttoning throughout for a relaxed look and double-needle reinforced seams and shirttail hem for durability. Two flapped chest pockets have button closures to keep your valuables safe.
- Made of an easy-care, lightweight nylon/polyester fabric with a wicking finish
- Button-front shirt with ring-snap closures
- Flapped patch pockets with ring-snap closures
- Roll-up sleeves secure with a tab and ring-snap closure
- Shirttail hem
- Materials: 2.3-oz 98% nylon/2% polyester yarn-dyed dobby with a wicking, crinkle finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 195 g (6.9 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....