The Men's Long Sleeve El Ray Shirt from Patagonia is perfect for travelling or relaxing in warm climates. This lightweight shirt is constructed from an easy-care, quick-drying nylon fabric with a wicking treatment that moves moisture away from your skin, helping you stay cool and dry.
The shirt features roll-up sleeved and coconut buttoning throughout for a relaxed look and double-needle reinforced seams and shirttail hem for durability. Two flapped chest pockets have button closures to keep your valuables safe.
- Made of an easy-care, lightweight nylon/polyester fabric with a wicking finish
- Button-front shirt with ring-snap closures
- Flapped patch pockets with ring-snap closures
- Roll-up sleeves secure with a tab and ring-snap closure
- Shirttail hem
- Materials: 2.3-oz 98% nylon/2% polyester yarn-dyed dobby with a wicking, crinkle finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 195 g (6.9 oz)
You may also like....