The Patagonia Guide Jacket is Patagonia's most popular stretch-woven Softshell, and ideally suited to climbs that demand durability and protection, thanks to its great combination of stretch, water-resistance, breathability and moisture management.
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, stretch-woven recycled polyester with 4-way stretch treated with a Deluge DWR finish for wet-weather protection - Bluesign approved
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- Pockets: 2 hand warmers with zipper garages, one left chest - Deluge DWR-treated zippers on all pockets
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage during long reaches
- Sleek, low-profile cuffs
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Slim Fit
- WEIGHT: 524g
You may also like....