The Patagonia Men's Fore Runner T-shirt is now made of an even lighter and more air-permeable 100% polyester fabric that wicks, breathes and has an improved fit. The flat-lock seams (offset at shoulder) provide no-chafe, next-to-skin comfort, a locker loop lets you dry it out, and reflective logos on the chest and centre back neck keep you visible. With 15-UPF sun protection and PolygieneÂ® permanent odour control.
- Lighter weight fabric this season made of breathable 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and PolygieneÂ® permanent odor control
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on chest and center back neck
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance, 15-UPF sun protection and PolygieneÂ® permanent odor control
- Weight: 90g
You may also like....