When the sun dips and the wind kicks, nothing beats high-loft down. The Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody features 800-fill-power down, stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull, 2-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood and a drawcord hem.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single draw hood accommodates a helmet
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers and one stretch mesh stuff-sack (with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop)
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 430 g
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.