When the sun dips and the wind kicks, nothing beats high-loft down. The Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody features 800-fill-power down, stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull, 2-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood and a drawcord hem.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single draw hood accommodates a helmet
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers and one stretch mesh stuff-sack (with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop)
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 430 g
You may also like....