Banish the cold this season with the Patagonia Menâ€™s Down Sweater. 800 Fill-power goose down is packed into a lightweight ripstop shell that is not only durable, but also capable of standing up to a light shower or two, which makes this both a great midlayer and a handy outer layer for those cold, dry winter days. Patagonia take pride in ethically sourcing the highest quality down from the most humanely treated geese, so you can have confidence in the quality of your clothing.
- Superlight windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DelugeÂ® DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with DelugeÂ® DWR-coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Weight: 343g