Don't let the weather slow you down with the Men's Cloud Ridge Jacket from Patagonia. Ideal for trekking in damp, humid conditions or as a waterproof outer layer for winter sports, this lightweight jacket is constructed from recycled/recyclable 3-layer polyester fabric and has been designed to fit into its own stuffsack.
It's H2No® Performance Standard shell has recyclable polyester membrane that is comfortable against skin and a recycled polyester face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for excellent protection in wet conditions and comfort when the heat rises. Patagonia have incorporated microfleece at the back of the neck and a chin guard for added comfort.
The 2-way adjustable hood is Alpine helmet-compatible and features a laminated visor, and can be simply stowed away using a cord-and-hook system. The watertight centre-front zipper features a storm flap and hook and loop cuff closures to keep you dry when it tips it down. 2 watertight, ventilated mesh hand pockets provide ventilation and storage for essentials.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell has recyclable polyester membrane and a recycled polyester face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Alpine helmet–compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh hand pockets sit between a pack’s waist belt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a recyclable polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 391g
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like...