Don't let the weather slow you down with the Men's Cloud Ridge Jacket from Patagonia. Ideal for trekking in damp, humid conditions or as a waterproof outer layer for winter sports, this lightweight jacket is constructed from recycled/recyclable 3-layer polyester fabric and has been designed to fit into its own stuffsack.
It's H2No® Performance Standard shell has recyclable polyester membrane that is comfortable against skin and a recycled polyester face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for excellent protection in wet conditions and comfort when the heat rises. Patagonia have incorporated microfleece at the back of the neck and a chin guard for added comfort.
The 2-way adjustable hood is Alpine helmet-compatible and features a laminated visor, and can be simply stowed away using a cord-and-hook system. The watertight centre-front zipper features a storm flap and hook and loop cuff closures to keep you dry when it tips it down. 2 watertight, ventilated mesh hand pockets provide ventilation and storage for essentials.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell has recyclable polyester membrane and a recycled polyester face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Alpine helmet–compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh hand pockets sit between a pack’s waist belt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a recyclable polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 391g
You may also like....