The Patagonia Menâ€™s Back Country Guide Pant provides the ideal level of performance required by mountaineers and backcountry skiers. Made from highly durable PolartecÂ® Power ShieldÂ® Pro fabric, the pant is highly water resistant, breathable and is 99% windproof, allowing the remaining 1% to circulate through the fabric to aid moisture transfer and rapid drying. Tough and flexible, the pant is constructed to provide a more natural range of movement. It has a range of handy adjustments to ensure a comfortable fit and easily accessible vents for extra breathability when you have to work that bit harder.
- Fabric: 9.5-oz PolartecÂ® Power ShieldÂ® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with HardfaceÂ® Technology and a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Durable, highly breathable wind and water-resistant
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Interior waistbelt
- 2-way zippered fly
- Thigh vents with mesh for easy temperature regulation
- One thigh and two Handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil DWR-treated zips
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with 2-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters
- 807 g
You may also like....