Rumors fly at first freeze, feeding the pursuit of all things frozen and snowy. Patagonia's Alpine Guides are up for the relentless search for ephemeral ice pillars and secret stashes, with a super-durable, highly breathable PolartecÂ® Power ShieldÂ® stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) with HardfaceÂ® Technology that dramatically improves the DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finishâ€™s resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining mobile. Detailing includes a flat-lying waist with an adjustable, built-in belt, a 2-way zippered fly for easy harness-wearing relief, one thigh and two handwarmer pockets (all zippered), articulated knees and a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. Heavier fabric reinforcement in the knees and lower legs protect against ski edges, crampons and the patented knee-scum mixed-climbing technique. The gusseted, 2-snap-position bottom cuffs zip open wide to accommodate ski and expedition boots, but also have an elasticized gaiter-style cuff with tie-down loops for a variety of fits and footwear.
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, Polartec Power Shield stretch woven nylon/polyester blend is durable and comfortable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistband and belt with 2-way zippered fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, one thigh pocket; all have reverse coil zippers with a Deluge DWR finish
- Articulated knees provide optimal mobility
- Boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two adjustment settings and tie-down loops
- Body: 7.1-oz PolartecÂ® Power ShieldÂ® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex. Reinforcements: 9.5-oz PolartecÂ® Power ShieldÂ® brushed stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. Body and reinforcements use HardfaceÂ® Technology with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
You may also like....