The Patagonia Men's Alpine Guide Pant is a durable, weather-resistant and breathable soft-shell pant. Made using a midweight stretch-woven polyester/spandex blend, with a Deluge® DWR finish, it won't restrict your moves, but will provide wind resistant wet weather protection made from polartec windbloc.
- Recycled polyester stretch woven Bluesign® Soft Shell fabric
- Deluge® DWR finish
- Slim fit
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Waistband has belt loops and elastic on back
- 2-way zippered fly
- 2 front slash pockets, 2 glued-on thigh pockets, 1 back hip pocket and all pocket zippers treated w/a Deluge® DWR finish
- Gusseted zippered cuff w/2-position adjustable settings and tie-down loops
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- WEIGHT - 587g.