Rumors fly at first freeze, feeding the pursuit of all things frozen and snowy. Our Alpine Guides are up for the relentless search for ephemeral ice pillars and secret stashes, with a super-durable, highly breathable PolartecÂ® Power ShieldÂ® stretch-woven blend stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) with HardfaceÂ® Technology that dramatically improves the DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finishâ€™s resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining mobile. Detailing includes a harness-friendly, flat-lying waist with an adjustable, built-in belt, a zippered fly, one thigh and two hand pockets (all zippered), articulated knees and a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. Heavier fabric reinforcement in the knees and lower legs protect against ski edges, crampons and the patented knee-scum mixed-climbing technique. The gusseted, 2-snap position bottom cuffs zip open wide to accommodate ski and expedition boots, but also have an elasticized gaiter-style cuff with tie-down loops, for a variety of fits and footwear.
- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is highly breathable, wind resistant and durable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistband and belt with zipper fly
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one thigh pocket; all have reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Articulated knees provide optimal mobility
- Boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two adjustment settings and tie-down loops
- Body: 7.1-oz PolartecÂ® windbloc stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex. Reinforcements: 9.5-oz brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. Body and reinforcements use HardfaceÂ® Technology with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 558 g (19.7 oz)
You may also like....