In northern latitudes, the fall season vibrates with an urgency to get things done. For stockpiling firewood, changing out snow tires and shutting down an irrigation system, this fleece pullover provides essential warmth in a decadently soft fabric.
Made of warm, durable, midweight polyester fleece (80–85% recycled), it features a stand-up collar, a chest pocket with a nylon flap, a 4-snap nylon placket and Y-Joint sleeves for better mobility.
It's the perfect companion as you ready your world for winter.
- Made of Synchilla® polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for mobility
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have elastane trim
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece.
- Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester fleece. Placket and pocket flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
Made in Nicaragua.
You may also like....