In northern latitudes, the fall season vibrates with an urgency to get things done. For stockpiling firewood, changing out snow tires and shutting down an irrigation system, this fleece pullover provides essential warmth in a decadently soft fabric.
Made of warm, durable, midweight polyester fleece (80–85% recycled), it features a stand-up collar, a chest pocket with a nylon flap, a 4-snap nylon placket and Y-Joint sleeves for better mobility.
It's the perfect companion as you ready your world for winter.
- Made of Synchilla® polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar and Y-Joint sleeves for mobility
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have elastane trim
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece.
- Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester fleece. Placket and pocket flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
Made in Nicaragua.
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....