The Patagonia Kid's Wavefarer Shorts are tough and durable, they're built of quick-drying SupplexÂ® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help shed moisture. Details on these classic boys' board shorts include a flat-lying single-button fly and an easy-access, self-draining side-zip pocket (with internal key loop).
- Durable, quick-drying SupplexÂ® nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-button fly lies flat; 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip
- Zippered side-seam pocket with key loop; pocket mesh liner drains
- Forward inseam at crotch for chafe-free comfort
- Lower rise; 10" inseam
- 4.3-oz 100% SupplexÂ® nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 138 g
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.