It’s been said that cities like Seattle and mountains like the Cascades have two seasons—wet and wetter. So if you find yourself in the grip of one of those two seasons, grab the Windsweep. Built with a durable 2-layer 80% nylon/20% polyester H2No™ Performance Standard shell, the Windsweep stops rain, wind and snow to keep you dry and moving forward, despite contrarian weather. The waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish block water on the outside, and when you’re burning calories, they release perspiration to keep you comfortable on the inside.A lightweight, supple tricot mesh liner wicks moisture and glides smoothly for easy layering. The 2-way-adjustable hood has a drop-collar design to provide exceptional storm protection with unobstructed visibility. The front zipper has internal storm flaps that block wind, and it parks neatly away in a zipper garage at the chin for skin comfort. The collar is lined with soft, smooth microfleece. The Windsweep has one chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets—both with watertight Slim Zips to reduce bulk—and an internal stash pocket for valuable secures with a zipper. The dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and prevents cold drafts. Hip length.
Offering adaptable weather protection, this super-versatile, H2No™ Performance Standard rain shell protects, moves and breathes in all weather conditions.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repe
- Built with an H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign™ approved
666 g (23.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like....