The Patagonia Critical Mass bag is a full-sized courier bag that holds a day's worth of gear - from gym clothes, to reading material, to piles of work. It has padding on the back and along the contoured base to protect the contents and provide structure. The main compartment features a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket for visibility, a padded electronics pocket, pen sleeves and a secure zippered pocket. A padded computer sleeve holds most 17" or smaller laptops. An external side pocket holds a phone, power cords or water bottle. Its no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable, and the waist strap stows away when not in use. With a topside carrying handle, a reflective panel for visibility at night and a bike-light mount. Made of 600D recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge DWR finish.
- Main flap opens to largest compartment housing one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket, and three slots for pens; exterior, zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Interior padded computer sleeve raised off the ground cradles most 15? laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Front flap has reflective panel and a webbing bike-light mount
- Side-mounted, exterior water bottle pocket
- Interior drop pocket secures with hook-and-loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three-point adjustable stability strap and top-side carrying handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
- Capacity: 30 litres
- Dimensions: 46cm x 38cm x 15cm
You may also like....