Patagonia's Black Hole Duffel 60L is super durable, highly water resistant and beyond tough making this duffel the perfect companion to carry you equipment around the world. The Black Hole is built is built with highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric. The bag is then finished off with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent finish. The fabric seams are sewn, giving you that piece of mind when on the other side of the world that your bag can handle the challenges that you tackle.
- Waterproof fabric and sewn seams keeps out the water.
- Carry handle or shoulder straps.
- Four cormer-monted webbing daisy chains for hauling.
- Padded bottom with foam to protect equipment.
- U-shaped lid provided easy access.
- Zippered exterior side pocket.
- Two zippered internal mest pockets.
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 963g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.