Patagonia's Black Hole Duffel 60L is super durable, highly water resistant and beyond tough making this duffel the perfect companion to carry you equipment around the world. The Black Hole is built is built with highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric. The bag is then finished off with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent finish. The fabric seams are sewn, giving you that piece of mind when on the other side of the world that your bag can handle the challenges that you tackle.
- Waterproof fabric and sewn seams keeps out the water.
- Carry handle or shoulder straps.
- Four cormer-monted webbing daisy chains for hauling.
- Padded bottom with foam to protect equipment.
- U-shaped lid provided easy access.
- Zippered exterior side pocket.
- Two zippered internal mest pockets.
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 963g
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like...