You need power, and the Kodiak Plus 2.0 has it. So let’s make a deal.
This is the power bank legends are made of. A 10,000mAh waterproof power bank that can jump-start dead devices two at a time. One that lasts, through long days of liveblogging and long-weekend road trips complete with GPS, photos, photo editing, uploading, double-tapping, swiping, reading reviews of the diner off the next exit, writing reviews of said diner’s low-key savage huevos rancheros game, weather checking, and of course, DJing:
Twin outlets? Got ‘em.
Fuel gauge? True.
Yes, the Kodiak Plus 2.0 also has a 6-LED flashlight, which is nice for both camping and power outages.
So, about that deal. The Kodiak Plus 2.0 is both something you want and something you need. Rare stuff, these days.
- Rechargeable 10,000 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Super portable and lightweight.
- USB port – 5v 1 amp for charging your devices.
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port.
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open.
- What's in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.
- Size: 3.16in x 2.20in x 0.61in.
- Weight: 3.2oz.