Good call on checking out the Wired Chips, universal wired helmet audio. Your experience of the universe will soon be enhanced by slick button controls and awesome audio quality. The Wired Chips are the best universal helmet audio system for ski and snowboard helmets. Drop them into any helmet with an audio liner and using the rugged audio control cable, you can have your brain bumping Rick Ross. You can really relate to that lifestyle, right? It's like all those songs were written for you.
These Wired Chips provide unsurpassed helmet filling music effortlessly from your audio device. The glove-friendly inline controls allow you to mute, adjust volume or answer calls easily. Basically, it is all you need to have a good time while on the hill. Well, maybe a board or some skis would be nice too. Also maybe some clothes. Nobody wants to see that. The Wired Chips are compatible with helmets from the following manufacturers that have slots for audio drop-ins: Bern, Giro, Smith, Anon, Pro-Tec, Bolle, and many more.
- Built-in Call Functionality
- Helmet Compatibility
- Fits most drop-in systems
- In-line microphone
- IPX-4 sweat / water resistant
- Works at -20°C / -4°F
- Rugged Line-in Audio Cable
- ODT Logo Carry Pouch
- User Manual
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.