The Virtuosoâ„¢ provides lightweight and compressible down insulation in a wind- and water-resistant package; perfect for warmth while setting up high camp or when conditions turn cold and nasty on multi-day treks. The adjustable hood adds an extra degree of protection from the cold.
- 650 fill down insulation
- Adjustable hood
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Right hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack or fleece-backed pillow pocket
- Two internal Shove-Itâ„¢ pockets
- Zippered internal pocket
- Zippered Napoleon pocket
- Double-separating front zipper
- Internal stormflap
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- Drawcord hem Fabric- Water-resistant/breathable 100% ripstop nylon, 30D PertexÂ® Endurance shoulders and arms // 100% ripstop polyester, 20D body and hood // 100% nylon taffeta lining
You may also like....