Designed to inspire the next generation of lovers of the outdoors, the Ace 50 has the same level of pack fit and function as Osprey's grown-up counterparts. Whether you’re out camping or backpacking for the weekend, the Ace provides a light-weight fully functional backpack that rivals any adult-sized Osprey pack. It is equipped with an ultra-adjustable torso and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt so that the pack grows with your child, providing them with years of comfort and meaning you don’t need to constantly replace their pack.
Keeping cool when you're outdoors is key, that’s why the Ace 50 has an AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation. It also has a LightWire frame and internal compression to ensure the fit is fine tuned no matter how the Ace is packed.
The integrated raincover means that even out in the rain, the pack and its contents are easily protected.
The Ace 50 is suitable for ages 10-16 years.
- Nylon Packcloth (420HD)
- Double Diamond Ripstop (210D)
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Fully adjustable AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt
- Base zip entry
- Top lid access
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal compression strap system
- Side compression straps
- Twin zipped hip belt pockets
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoir
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Integrated and detachable raincover
- Capacity: 50L
- Dimensions: 67 x 33 x 30cm
- Weight: 1,340g
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.