A true wilderness expedition is a project in long-distance organisation. You’ll appreciate a pack that understands the challenge ahead. Featuring a women’s specific fit, the Xena series is our thoroughbred racehorse of backpacking packs, it was bred to organise and carry your gear across Earth's remotest regions. The dual side-zips and lower base compartment provide multiple access points to the main body of your pack. We know what a 25+kg load feels like, we’ve invested all our expertise and experience into the “engine” of the pack – or you might call it the backsystem. The customizable Bioform™ CM hipbelt supports and distributes your load in an even and comfortable way. The torso adjustable NeoSpacer™ harness and AirScape™ backpanel provide both ventilation and comfort. Our unique Stow-on-the-Go™ feature allows you to attach your Trekking Poles to the pack quickly and easily without removing it. You can remove the top lid and convert it to a lumbar pack, perfect for day hikes away from your basecamp. The Powermesh pockets on the front and sides of the pack are great for storing anything you can cram into them, designed to access water bottles on the go. The dual hipbelt pockets provide instant access to essentials like Energy Bars, Sun-Cream or Compact Camera. The Xena incorporates everything we’ve learned over the last 40 years about building durable, comfortable and intuitive expedition packs.
- Designed for Women
- AirScape™ backpanel with NeoSpacer™ harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Pre-curved BioForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- External hydration access
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Side compression straps
- Single aluminium stay
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin vertical zippered side access points
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.