- Capacity: 26L
- 210D nylon crosshatch
- 420HD nylon packcloth
- Women's specific fit
- Back system: AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- 2 zipped hipbelt pockets
- Top lid access with zipped pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- External hydration access
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- Vertical, zipped centre front pocket
- Side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Single ice axe loop
- Dimensions: 58 x 30 x 31cm
- Weight: 1.21kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.