The popular Kyte 46 from Osprey is a rugged, high performance backpack, designed to be a true outdoor workhorse.
The women's rucksack is primarily designed for medium duration adventures / backpacking trips with a moderate amount of gear. Inside is spacious with plenty of room for gear on your multi-day adventures. A large side-zip access point stretches from the lid to the lower compression straps giving easy access to your belongings. Upper lid access is operated via a drawcord closure whlist a lower sleeping bag compartment has a removable divider.
The backsystem is designed for comfort and stability and features Osprey’s unique AirScape backpanel with a sturdy hipbelt and harness design. This design is adjustable, allowing you to personalise the height of the backpanel, using a hook-and-loop torso panel. Most importantly, this is a women’s specific backsystem design.
There are numerous locations on the rucksack to store your essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
Kyte 46 also comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice-tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
Mountain terrain, deep forests or winding trails, these packs set a definitive benchmark in backpacking comfort and performance.
- Capacity: 46L
- Main Fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Designed for Women
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut compression cord
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- PowerMesh dual access water-bottle pockets
- Side access zip
- Side compression straps
- Single zipped side pocket
- Single vertical zipped side access point
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket for water bottle
- Top lid access
- Twin zipped side pockets
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 70 x 34 x 32cm
- Weight: 1.54 kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...