Featuring a womenâ€™s specific fit the Kyte 36 from Osprey has been developed to cope with any-trail, any-season. In wet weather and heavy downpours the built in rain cover provides protection. During hotter conditions the adjustable AirScapeâ„¢ back panel keeps you well ventilated whilst offering the load support you require.
- Designed for Women
- Fully adjustable AirScapeâ„¢ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Compatible with Hydraulicsâ„¢ LT Reservoir
- Compatible with Hydraulicsâ„¢ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- External hydration access
- Fixed top pocket with dual zippered compartments
- Front tie off points
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Reverse Straightjacketâ„¢ compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Weight : 1.45 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 68 (l) x 30 (w) x 31 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.