The Women's Kresta 20 Rucksack from Osprey is a women's specific versatile snowsports pack that offers intuitive organisation and adaptable stowage options to make sure you always have exactly what you need.
It boasts a snow shedding back panel that has been compression moulded to provide comfort on long days while there are multiple ski/snowboard carrying options while the quick access avalanche safety kit pocket sits at the front of the pack for easy access should you need it. This is a great option for long days out on the slopes whether you are taking a casual cross country route or heading for the most direct lines.
- Fabric: nylon, 420D
- Capacity: 20L
- Women's specific fit
- Compression moulded, snow shedding back panel
- Diagonal & side ski carry
- Vertical & horizontal backpanel snowboard carry
- Quick access avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle & probe sleeves
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Insulated shoulder harness hydration sleeve
- Abrasion resistant PU texture to front panel
- Internal wet/dry compartment
- Main compartment with elasticated load control system
- Integrated helmet storage
- Stowable ice axe loop
- 2 zipped hipbelt pockets
- Microfleece goggle pocket
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Weight: 970g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.