The capacity of classic backpacking sack, the comfort of a mesh-backed daypack: the Aura AG 65.
At 65 litres, the Aura has all the space you need for extended backpacking trips or multiday wild camps, and thanks to the AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel and hipbelt, and the ExoForm/BioStretch harness, you won't mind picking it up and carrying it every day! The adjustability and womens-specific sculpting of the harness allows it to contour comfortably around your body, while the back system takes care of transferring the load to your hips.
As well as being famed for the fit of their packs, Osprey are known for constant innovation and development of pack features. The Aura is no exception. A variety of pockets and pouches organise your gear without getting in the way, and a series of ingenious touches – such as the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole holders – serve to make backpacking life much more easy and convenient.
- Nylon dobby (100 x 630D)
- High tenacity nylon (210D)
- Adjustable AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt with zipped pockets
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Internal top load compression strap
- Integrated raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zipped easy-access front pockets
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Zipped base compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Size WS: 62L
- Size WM: 65L
- Size WS: 2,020g
- Size WM: 2,080g
You may also like....