The Women's Tempest 40 from Osprey is perfect for those looking for a versatile pack with enough space for extra layers and equipment for hikes as well as camping equipment and overnight gear for those who want to stay in the wilderness a little longer. The Tempest's backsystem also offers an impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel, as well as an adjustable back length.
The cleverly designed new AirScape™ accordion foam backpanel combined with a seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap increases air flow and provides an even more comfortable carrying experience, by keeping the load close to the body and spreading the weight evenly around the hips. The pack is equipped with innovative carrying systems for trekking poles and ice-axe's and features InsideOut™ compression straps. Zip pockets on the hipbelt allow quick access to small items such as energy gels or a GPS while the zip on the top of the lid is perfect for larger essential items. The large PowerMesh™ pocket on the front is ideal for storing a wet jacket or an extra layer. Tempest 40 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs and an Osprey size Medium Ultralight Raincover.
- Designed for Women
- AirScape™ mesh covered accordion foam backpanel
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Base zip entry
- Stretch pocket on harness
- External hydration access
- Fixed lid with dual zippered pockets
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal top load compression strap
- LED light attachment point
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Capacity: 40L
- Weight : 1.08 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 63 (l) x 30 (w) x 30 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...