The Women's Tempest 40 from Osprey is perfect for those looking for a versatile pack with enough space for extra layers and equipment for hikes as well as camping equipment and overnight gear for those who want to stay in the wilderness a little longer. The Tempest's backsystem also offers an impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel, as well as an adjustable back length.
The cleverly designed new AirScape™ accordion foam backpanel combined with a seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap increases air flow and provides an even more comfortable carrying experience, by keeping the load close to the body and spreading the weight evenly around the hips. The pack is equipped with innovative carrying systems for trekking poles and ice-axe's and features InsideOut™ compression straps. Zip pockets on the hipbelt allow quick access to small items such as energy gels or a GPS while the zip on the top of the lid is perfect for larger essential items. The large PowerMesh™ pocket on the front is ideal for storing a wet jacket or an extra layer. Tempest 40 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs and an Osprey size Medium Ultralight Raincover.
- Designed for Women
- AirScape™ mesh covered accordion foam backpanel
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Base zip entry
- Stretch pocket on harness
- External hydration access
- Fixed lid with dual zippered pockets
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal top load compression strap
- LED light attachment point
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Capacity: 40L
- Weight : 1.08 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 63 (l) x 30 (w) x 30 (d)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.