The stunning small capacity pack is equally at home wandering gentle footpaths or fast-paced adventures into the wilds. Loaded with practical features and Osprey's well known comfort the Women's Tempest 20 Rucksack is an essential trek and travel pack designed to take on any challenge.
The AirScape mesh covered back panel has foam ridges that fit to the contours of your body, keeping the load close and aiding your stability. Air chimneys run through the foam, letting air circulate around your back to keep you cool.
The seam-free lumbar to hipbelt body wrap is shaped to provide comfortable contact with your body and work with the back panel to reduce the movement of the pack when you are moving fast. The ErgoPull waistbelt simplifies the attachment of the hipbelt while the shoulder straps are more accomodating for a women's specific physique.
With the Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably, and the LidLock feature lets you secure a helmet to the pack.
The Power Mesh front stretch pocket will swallow all manner of gear, be it a fleece or a flask.
- Capacity: 20L
- Women's specific fit
- Nylon shadowbrick (70D x 100D)
- Nylon packcloth (420HD)
- Back system: AirScape mesh covered accordion foam
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- Zipped panel access
- Adjustable torso length
- External hydration access
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- InsideOut compression
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Twin zipped hipbelt pockets
- LED light attachment point
- Ice axe loop
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Key attachment clip
- Dimensions: 50 x 28 x 27cm
- Weight: 740g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.