Part of Osprey's new collection for 2017, the Sirrus 36 is perfect for those looking for a ventilated day pack with enough space for extra layers and equipment for hikes in changeable weather as well as camping equipment and overnight gear for those who want to stay in the wilderness a little longer. Sirrus' backsystem also offers an impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel.
The fully adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated back system with breathable suspended mesh provides comfort in warmer climates, even when the pack is full. A durable, detachable raincover helps to keep the contents of the pack dry should the weather take a turn for the worse. The Sirrus 36 features a double-clipped lid opening with draw-cord fastening, a large, easy access pocket in the lid and a vertically zipped expansion pocket on the front which is perfect for storing a jacket or spare layer. The pack has a single vertical zip on the side of the pack that allows access to the main compartment and has a zippered sleeping bag compartment with a divider to allow you to easily organise your equipment. Sirrus 36 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs, so you won't need to keep stopping to rehydrate.
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Base zip entry
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Single vertical zippered side access point
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Capacity: 36L
- Weight : 1.45 kg
- Maximum dimensions: (cm) 66 (l) x 31 (w) x 31 (d)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.