Part of Osprey's new collection for 2017, the Sirrus 24 is perfect for those looking for a ventilated day pack with enough space for extra layers, food, water and equipment for hikes in changeable weather. Sirrus' backsystem also offers an impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel.
The fully adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated back system with breathable suspended mesh provides comfort in warmer climates, even when the pack is full. A durable, detachable raincover helps to keep the contents of the pack dry should the weather take a turn for the worse. Sirrus 24 is equipped with a large panel opening, an easy access pocket on the top and a large, vertically zipped expansion pocket on the front which is ideal for storing a jacket or spare layer. The Sirrus 24 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs, so you won't need to keep stopping to rehydrate.
- Designed for Women
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered panel access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Vertical centred zippered pocket
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Capacity: 24L
- Weight : 1.16 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 49 (l) x 30 (w) x 30 (d)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.