Part of Osprey's new collection for 2017, the Sirrus 24 is perfect for those looking for a ventilated day pack with enough space for extra layers, food, water and equipment for hikes in changeable weather. Sirrus' backsystem also offers an impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel.
The fully adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated back system with breathable suspended mesh provides comfort in warmer climates, even when the pack is full. A durable, detachable raincover helps to keep the contents of the pack dry should the weather take a turn for the worse. Sirrus 24 is equipped with a large panel opening, an easy access pocket on the top and a large, vertically zipped expansion pocket on the front which is ideal for storing a jacket or spare layer. The Sirrus 24 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs, so you won't need to keep stopping to rehydrate.
- Designed for Women
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered panel access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Vertical centred zippered pocket
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Capacity: 24L
- Weight : 1.16 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 49 (l) x 30 (w) x 30 (d)
You may also like....